4 DAY WORKING WEEK MECHANIC TECHNICIAN
Work 38 hours and 1 day off per week!
- Imagine the lifestyle of having an extra day off in the week
- Are you looking for a culture with positive values and a work life balance?
- More days to spend on yourself or with your loved ones?
Suttons Arncliffe are a member of the Suttons group and continue to be Australia’s leading family owned automotive retail group for 80 years. Sydney trusts Suttons
A rare opportunity has come about for you to join our dynamic and passionate team.
As a valued mechanic technician, you will be required to provide:
- Positive service experience.
- Service and repair light vehicles
- Minor repairs / maintenance
- Lead by example for apprentices
We are committed to our employee well-being, this is a rare chance for you to work flexible 38 hours in 4 days, with 1 day off per week, to enjoy more time for yourself and your loved ones.
WHY SUTTONS ARNCLIFFE?
- Ongoing Manufacturer training & support
- Great working conditions and team environment
- Work environment committed to safety
- Uniform supplied
- Corporate discounts on vehicle purchasing / Novated Lease Program*
- Employee Assistance program providing confidential counselling.
- Mouth-watering monthly BBQ'S
- Flexible work life balance
- Perkbox with thousands of deals and discounts
- Up to $1000 for successful staff referrals
- Access to Private Health Corporate
- Discounts with Medibank Private
- A wellbeing day, an additional paid day of leave per year, for you.
- Industry Leaders in Automotive
You would also be a part of our Service Guild Rewards Program – unique to only Suttons employees. Simply earn points whilst you work to use towards an array of different items from designer watches, mobile phones, holidays, etc.
- Trade Qualified Motor Mechanic
- MITSUBISHI, HYUNDAI, NISSAN, LDV SUBARU, HOLDEN, GMSV ISUZU UTE experience – highly regarded
- Strong Commitment to safety – No short cuts
- Current NSW driver's licence – Manual operation
- Time management skills and attention to detail
- Punctual and reliable
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
How we work together, what we stand for and what makes us unique encompass what we call The Spirit of Suttons. Our Spirit can be captured in one word:
It underpins the way in which we conduct our business, interact with our customers and operate as individuals.
At Suttons, we are also defined by our Vision and our Mission.
To be recognised as the motor industry's leading and most trusted family dealer, enhancing the lives of our customers, our people, and the communities we serve.
To build lasting relationships by delivering excellent brand and service experiences.
Working at Suttons
You are the most important piece of the puzzle. That's why we invest in a range of wellbeing benefits that help you through all the ups and downs life has to offer.
Perkbox is an employee benefits scheme that gives Suttons employees access to a wide range of deals and discounts for a wide range of products and services.
Employees discount on vehicle purchasing
Our Employee Partner Programs offer a wide variety of discounts to you, and some include eligible family members. If you are considering a new vehicle there are several Manufacturer Discount Programs available to Suttons Employees and the process is easy.
Wellbeing day off
We believe taking a day off to prioritise one's well-being can lead to reduced stress and burnout, increased creativity and motivation, and improved overall health and happiness. That is why we believe it's best for our staff to take the time for themselves and family.